Compensating Non-Exempt Employees Webcast
Some of the most common questions we receive from clients involve how to properly compensate non-exempt employees. Join me on Thursday, November 29, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. CST, for a two-hour live webcast entitled “Understanding FLSA’s Compensable Time Requirements for Non-Exempt Employees.” I will be serving on a panel in which we will address the following topics:
- Compliance with FLSA's compensable time requirements
- Calculating the amount of money a non-exempt employee should receive for all hours worked
- Practical Solutions on some of the common pitfalls for employers
- Training your staff and establishing clear policies about non-exempt employees working hours
- Legal Issues involved in case errors in compliance are identified
- Recent DOL changes concerning salaried exempt employees
- And a lot more!
Thanks to The Knowledge Group for inviting me to present this program. As a client or friend of the Firm we can offer registration for this webinar at the discounted price of $25. Please e-mail Maryanne Adams at email@example.com if you wish to register for the webcast for the $25 fee. More information on the webcast and general registration is available through The Knowledge Group.